How to sell
You can enrol yourself, with us to showcase your artworks on the gallery’s online-platform, to reach out to new and diversified Art Lovers . However, this is taken on a case to case basis. Should your works be selected by the jury your works would start showing on the Gallery Kolkata website.
Steps to Follow –
- – Make a decent portfolio of some old as well as your recent works.
- – Make sure the size of images are neither too small nor too large
- – 200-300 KB would give you decent quality of images
- – Email us your complete updated CV along with the work images
- – Once we receive it we will get back to you within 7-45 days or earlier
- – Email your works with Your Name , City , Phone No. in the subject line
Write to us at email@example.com
Should a collector wish to sell works through Gallery-Kolkata
We would need the following:
– High-quality images of the proposed works to be sold
– Authentication, provenance and bill details
– Any documentation of the work e.g. Catalogues, press clippings etc
– Only the owner of the work would be authorized to sell
-Should the works align with our area of expertise & work ; we shall exclusively take up sale of the works for you .
-A commission for the sale of works would be charged by the gallery.
-Until such time that the gallery is taking up active marketing of your works , GK would be the sole authorized agent/gallery to sell the works. This is done to keep a level of professionalism .
-The sale would be taken up on a case to case basis and accepting an item for sale through the gallery channel would be completely the discretion of the gallery and its directors .
Please contact the gallery for other further details
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org