See how they might look on your walls
Best seen on the Desktop
Be Sure to Scroll till the End. There are Hidden Gems at Amazing Price Points scattered all across ! There is no order to the GRAB SALE . So let the hunt begin !
From Master to upcoming talents; Each work would add value to your Collections and Lives. Be sure to share with your friends and other Art Lovers !
you ARE ON grab - page 1
Terms of Sale
- Please follow the prices mentioned . No further discount is possible. (Prices have been very carefully calculated to pass on all benefits to our patrons )
- INR prices are for Indian Deliveries
- Avail our Free Shipping and Packing Across The World Over Purchase value of INR 100000/- ( USD 1500 ) purchase
- Nominal Shipment costs will be added to purchases below the above mentioned value to avail our free shipment offer.
- All dispatches will be done post exhibition. We need dispatches Packing and framing to be done to the best and we can do that post the Exhibition is over, as things get very busy while the who is on
So, What other costs do you pay over the mentioned Prices in this show ?
- A GST of 12 % is applicable to all Indian Deliveries.
- Shipping Costs below Purchase of INR 100000/- ( or USD 1500)
- If you want to receive Framed Works : Framing Costs , Packing and Shipment will not be complimentary for both Domestic & International shipments , even of your purchase is over INR 100000/- ( USD 1500 )
- However all charges , framing, packing and shipment are heavily discounted and nominal. We pass on all special rates to our esteemed collectors.
- Import & Custom Duties of your individual country of import need to be handled by your goodself.
- Countries like US dont have import charges o n Art; however custom duty charges are separate and they are being charged by customs during this pandemic , varying from USD 30 -100
- Do be sure to find out the respective duties on Art HS code 9701 , in your individual countries so there are no rude surprises 🙂
- We prefer Bank Transfers , Both Domestic and International . Ie. RTGS , NEFT or Direct Wire.
- Why ? a) It is the safest and fastest way to get the funds across to us. b) There are negligible Bank Charges c) We want to save on the heavy transaction fee that platforms like Paypal and others attract.
- Credit Cards , Drafts , Cheque and Other methods of payment are acceptable too.
- Credit Cards both Indian and Foreign will attract the transaction fee. India 3% , International 5.5% ( Paypal)
- Ask us for our simple credit card links to buy with the click of a button.